Wednesday, November 02, 2005

11 months




11 months.

we've shared so much.

thank you.


it just keeps getting better and better. the amount of love i have for you is mounting up to some infinite entity. go figure. we started out as friends, clicked from then on. and after a few months, we're suddenly partners. soulmates even. we still remember our first romance, our first phone chat, even our first "kiss"! and it feels like it was only yesterday. it's just so beautiful, love. thank you. for everything.

it has been a massive learning experience for me during the past couple of months. i was trying my best to be there for you. forgive me if there were times where i fell short of my goal. and forgive me for the times where i made you feel exasperated. "it wasn't you, it was me". and to set the record straight, i'm still learning so many things about you everyday. i just pray that you don't stop giving me the space to grow slowly with you. as you know, it takes time for me to process certain things. and to those certain things, i just pray we always come up with a compromise.

it's been tough on both of us. but that's okay. because at the end of it all, you and i conquered our obstacles. and we will be conquering our future obstacles together! i may have acted on impulse during the times of hardship, but later on my heart was set in giving in to you. i always give in to you. i don't know why. i guess i'm afraid i might lose you if i become stubborn and had it my way instead. i hope i've not deprived you from your dreams.

i love you greatly. and it's just amazing how we both have been working things out for the past 11 months. you're just simply awesome, love.

Happy 11 months my beloved!

i love you so much. period.

No comments: