Sunday, November 27, 2005

have faith.




























have faith.

Our Father (the prayer Jesus taught us)
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed by thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Mary (we ask our Holy Mother to intercede for us)
Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you!
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

(take some time to talk to our Holy Mother...)

Glory to the Father (afirmation of our faith)
Glory to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and will be forever. Amen.

Angel of God (we trust that God will send us His protection)

Angel of God
my guardian dear
to whom God's love,
entrust me here.
Ever this day
be at my side
to light and guide
to rule and guard. Amen.

POWERFUL NOVENA
O Jesus, Who hast said,
ask and you shall receive,
seek and you shall find,
knock and it shall be opened to you,
through the intercession of Mary,
Thy Most Holy Mother,
I knock,
I seek,
I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who hast said,
all that you ask of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you through the intercession of Mary,
Thy Most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Thy Father,
in Thy Name,
that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who hast said,
Heaven and earth shall pass away,
but My word shall not pass,
through the intercession of Mary,
Thy Most Holy Mother,
I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
O Heart of Jesus,
Fountain of every blessing,
I adore you,
I love you,
And with a sincere sorrow for my sins,
I offer you this poor heart of mine.
Make me humble, patient, pure,
And obedient to your will.
Grant that I may live in you and for you.
Protect me in the midst of danger,
Comfort me in my afflictions,
Give me health of body,
Assistance in my temporal needs,
Your blessings on all that I do,
And the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Jesus, Gentle And Humble Of Heart,
Touch Our Hearts And Make Like Your Own.

No comments: