Monday, September 13, 2010

Charger



So... I have decided that instead of getting a supercharger for my Chevy Cobalt 2005, I'm going to save the money and get myself a Dodge Charger instead. It's a sedan, and being a family man like me, I'd rather have a sedan than a coupe. Besides, it looks really muscular, and the 3.5L engine is pretty strong anyway, and it gets good mileage too. I won't even mind buying a used Charger. I mean, for it's price, the features on the car are pretty luxurious.

Looking to see if I can get my hands on a Charger with AWD, a 3.5L engine, and less than 50,000 miles on it.

So I've switched from coffee to tea for this whole week. I've survived without really any side effects yet. I think it's working out better to have tea instead of coffee. My throat feels more soothed after tea, and I like the amount of water that I'm drinking. I feel like it's a healthier option as well.

I still need to learn how to drive stick. Someone teach me, please!!!

This week went by quick. I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow. Wow. But who complains about the weekend? (:

No comments: