Friday, September 17, 2010

Accord


I take it back. I'm going to get the Honda Accord instead. After doing more research, I found out that the Accord has better safety features, and it's crash ratings (compared to the Dodge Charger) is better overall. I want to keep my family safe, therefore, the Accord beats the Charger.

The V6 engine on the Accord also produces a little bit more horsepower & torque (but at higher RPMs). The Accord lacks a sporty look, but at least a lot of it's safety features comes standard. There is a performance exhaust for the V6 Accord, and that will most likely be installed if I get the car. I may add a low profile spoiler just to help make it look a little more mean. And the price is also very reasonable.

Over all, the Accord's reviews are much better than the Charger's anyways. As long as I get a V6 Accord, then we're fine.

No comments: