Monday, October 04, 2010

Here We Go Again

I've been developing some pains in my body. After getting a CAT scan, ultrasound, blood work, and urine tests, they still haven't figured out what's wrong with me. All they can tell me is that I have a swollen lymph node at my groin area, which hurts to the point that I can't even stand for longer than 30 seconds, and even laying down is a chore. Their best guess was cat-scratch disease, from the cat attack that I survived this past summer. But even that turned out negative.

It's taking away from my daily work, routines, and even leisure. This has got to stop. The next step will be a biopsy of the lymph node itself. I wish they could just drain it, even though I know it's not that simple. I just can't tolerate it... the pain is horrible.

I hate going back and forth the doctor's office. I just wish that they would just know.

Thank God for Caroline. She's been helping me out in the apartment. She's been very supportive.

No comments: