Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Citizenship

Tomorrow, I drive up to Buffalo to go for my civics test, and my naturalization interview. I pray, hope, and wish that it goes well, and that by tomorrow, I'll know if I am a United States citizen.

I've waited for quite some time for this. A little more than 5 years... that's pretty long, I think.
I've been reading a lot about the Islamic tradition. I'm always so fascinated about religions. It affects so many people in the world. I'm not converting... I just like learning about what people claim they believe in.

Still waiting on the results for the biopsy. At least the whole procedure went well. And Caroline and I got free food at the hospital!!! Woohoo!!!

Anyway... still drooling over some of the best cars around... if only I had the money... Ah, the Lexus LFA... so sweet...So freaking sweet...

No comments: