Monday, August 01, 2005

the complete package...

so i got a little tipsy because i celebrated our 8th month anniversary. and so when i drank, i was reminded that next time around, when its our 2 years, or 3 years anniversary, i'd be with her drinking once more. haha.

but yeah... its awesome. its been too magnificent. sometimes i even feel that i'm "unworthy" of the kindness that God has given me - her. i love you May, i really do.

a little re-cap...

the first day was kinda scary. she had a reputation for disliking guys from SA. well, that's pretty ironic. haha. but yeah, i had a reputation too. but whatever it was... our reputations broke down in a snap of a finger. just like that, our lives became intertwined, and the perplexity of living our everyday lives has become more enjoyable. all of a sudden, there was reason to breathe again. all of a sudden, life became meaningful once more.

but like all human relationships, we had our rough times too. we've learned much from one another, and we continually do as we grow in love each day. i'm just so thankful that despite my demands, she has stayed with me all these while. =)

i just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, May.

thanks for all the times you've opened up to me,
thanks for all the smiles you've brought me,
thanks for the joy,
the hope,
the peace,
the company,
the kisses,
the hugs,
the patience,
the compassion,
the encouragement,
the lessons,
the lectures,
the ring,
the promise,
for being you,
for making me feel brand new,
for making me - ME,
for allowing me to be ME,
for trusting me,
the warmth,
the belief,
the faith,
for being so loyal,
for being so faithful,
for being so trustworthy,
the wisdom,
the guidance,
the support,
and above all... thank you my little princess for the LOVE that you have given me.

with you, i am growing as a person. and with you, i see things clearer. with you, i feel that there is no better place than earth. with you, i feel that heaven is earth. with you, there is constant yearning, and with you, there is infinite satisfaction.

thank you for the most wonderful 8 months of my life. and as we march into the future, i pray that our love grows more with each day. indeed, an exponential curve. =)

i love you. i love you so much. *HUGS thank you.

-neilzmuzic.

1 comment:

M.E. said...

expoential curve hm? into infinity. really marvellous to see how we can mix factual things like math and science into something so philosophical like the love we share. thank you so much, love, for everything. indeed, you're a true angel. -HUGS.