Saturday, August 06, 2005

My One True Mate

Now, now... this has a copyright on it so you guys can only read this, but not re-write it. =) even if you do... just quote me. thanks. appreciate it... =)

*My One True Mate*

When you said that I was your dream come true,
I grew a pair of wings and like a bird I flew.
Can we live those memories again?
I wouldn't want this dream to come to an end.

For life without you is simply incomplete,
and life without you, happiness depletes.
So stay with me and don't let pain pass by
Together we'll grow our wings and like the birds we'll fly.

God is there a test that I can take?
To know if she is mine to keep for lovers' sake.
Remember when I said that you're my dream come true?
Till now you're that dream so don't bid me adieu.

For you inspire me to write the songs I sing,
And you inspire me to keep my world shining.
So stay with me and don't let pain pass by,
Together we'll grow our wings and like the birds we'll fly.

On my knees I beg you please don't leave,
Because I love you truly and my care I'll give.
No matter how long or far I will wait,
My heart belongs to you, my love, my one true mate.

hey love, i know rite, so cliche. haha. but i could tell you liked it though. =) haha. just wana say thanks to my "teachers" and to those who have helped me with the inspirations. =) most especially to you, May. *HUGS, my little princess...

haha. argh! i can't believe i wrote this! haha! oh well! LOVE YOU MAY!

1 comment:

M.E. said...

haha, cliche as it may sounds, it's a beautiful song. thanks for it, love. -HUGS. your "reputation" rings some truth, as charming as ever. -grins. i love you too! ((: