Wednesday, August 24, 2005

great minds

great minds.

i've always fancied them. they have their own battles that they have fought, and won. and some, lost. i've been reflecting lately on some of their lives... haha. trying to live like them perhaps? i keep asking myself, what makes them the genius they are?

i can never fully comprehend their minds, but i'm sure just like most of us... they feel their emotions just like any of us would.

and i believe i have schizophrenia. i hear voices. yikes. oh well. i just ignore them though... is that bad? my friend who's studying to become a doctor says it may be depression... but... i'm not depressed what. haha.

oh well.

then i linked that to the "great minds"... haha. they had their own "mental illnesses" too. weeeeeee! becoming like them perhaps? haha.

***

i have been reflecting upon how i've been influencing my siblings too. haha. my sister would have never known how to ride a bike if it wasn't for me. she would have never met Kai, if it wasn't for me. my lil bro would have never been able to shoot the basketball if it wasn't for me. and his computer wouldn't have been running if it wasn't for me either... haha.

i love em. i'll take a bullet for em.

***

those great minds, most of them have, or at least had, wives. haha. and the more "succesful" great minds have had only one wife. yep. that's amazing... because it takes a lot of comprehension and patience on the wives' part. hehe.

mi love, would you stick by me like the great minds' wives did? haha.

even though i think i have schizophrenia? haha.

oh well. you're my doctor, May.

No comments: