Sunday, April 06, 2008

Day 1

Played my first paintball game ever. It was so much fun! Getting hit hurts, but it was worth it. I have two "battles scars" that I'm extremely proud of. Among my other scars, these two are the most painful. One hit me right above my temple. It was a sweet shot, and it hurt really bad afterward. The very first time I got hit, I was shot on my right thigh. That one really hurt too... maybe because my opponent was only 5 feet away from me.





On that same day, we had soccer practice in the afternoon. That was a blast, considering I was playing goalie and every time I dove and hit the ground, my bruises from paintball would jolt with pain at the same time. Lol. No pain, no gain.

*****

I'm not leaving you. I just need to calm down a little bit so that I can be a better friend and lover to you. I want the best for you... because you do not deserve any lesser. And I blame you not. No need for apologies. You have the right to assume that I have a problem, because I myself am not running away from the fact that there's something terribly wrong with the way I think about certain things. And it needs fixing.

You're right to say that if we were close to each other, so many things are going to be fixed. However, the point remains (and it will always be a factor in our relationship), that the distance between us is incredible. I'm not saying this right now as an excuse. Perhaps there are times that I do use it as one. But let us be reminded that rather than running away from it, we could/should acknowledge it and turn this great obstacle to our advantage.

Thank you for your email. It was a beautiful sharing. I hope that you're taking this break seriously, and wisely. I hope we both emerge from it, victorious and refreshed.

I miss you.

I love you. Always.

No comments: