Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Day 3

I'm so happy for Danny and Luke. They are now experiencing the first stages of being in a relationship. It is a great step for the both of them because they have not been in a relationship for for quite a while now.

It is ironic. They came to me for advise. But look at me. I'm the one struggling.

*****

Just watched the movie Away From Her online today. It was powerful. But one of the conversations that the characters struck me...

"What if she's punishing me?"

I thought about it for a minute, and I suddenly started feeling slightly depressed. Perhaps, I am being punished. I have no idea how to handle the situation now, and I may have no clue how to handle it later. What if I'm thinking that nothing bad really happened, but she thinks otherwise?

But do I?

I have no clue. Have I really been forgiven? Have I really been understood?

I have forgiven you...

Even though everything that was, is my fault. And I deserve whatever you throw at me...

Sigh.

No comments: