Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stupid H1N1

Being an RA in the dorms is a very worthwhile gig. I just can't stand this spread of the flu. As of now, I've had 2 residents pick up this ridiculous flu. I'm glad that the both of them are fine now. And thank God that no one has gotten a severe case yet throughout the whole dorms.

Got my first paycheck from Storybook... it's small. For now. I'll put in more hours next year. Right now, I have to focus on making a good impression in SOTA (School Of The Arts, in Rochester, NY). I hope that in the end, the time that I've put into student-teaching will pay off.

Been feeling a little sick myself... but I'm in good spirits! I just want to feel fine once and for all. And no more stomach aches please... I hate having to wake up in the middle of the night!

*****

To be or not to be? That is the question.

I have yet to meet with Dr. Grunow. I hope he tells me something good. I know that in the end, everything works out... but I just want to know for sure what I should go after since I'm graduating next semester.

Recently, Caroline has been telling me how much she thinks we are a perfect fit. Maybe she knows what's troubling me. And maybe, perhaps we really could go all the way. Are we happy where we are at, right now? For the most part. But yes, I'm not sure if i should pop the question or not... I don't know what my future holds.

Yet.

No comments: